Friday, March 9, 2012

Love in the Air....

Last month was so busy for me! Full of challenges. We moved into a smaller home where the kids are now sharing a room. (a tiny room) *a later post*.  And my dear friend Jenn asked me to decorate and be the officiant for her wedding... with about 10 days notice.
SO busy!! I was absolutely honored to be a part of such a special day for the two of them. My children carried a "Here Comes The Bride" sign instead of a ring bearer and flower girl. They were perfect. And I got to pronounce them husband and wife! The budget was small and I have to say it was a success. She loves nature and asked for a rustic, nature theme.  The bride and groom were both very happy. I love them both and wish them the happiest days to come. I do not have many pics of the decor but here is a couple I did manage to snag.


The Wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Sparkes




                                         ^^^ yup thats me there cheesin away ^^^
                                                        Arent they cute!?!!!!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment